Re: Where can I get a Radio Frequency Light Switch ?

You really haven't supplied much information. If all you're looking for is a
toggle switch that can be controlled with an RF remote, the GE Smart Home
wall switch (RF102RXPS-D3) would appear to fit the bill. It's a toggle but I
haven't had my hands on one so cannot say whether it's decent or indecent.
(I have seen some devices in this product line and found them to be of good
quality.)

     http://www.geconsumerproducts.com/smarthome/prod_1_1.htm
     http://www.geconsumerproducts.com/smarthome/manuals/51143.pdf

If you're looking for a switch that can be controlled from a specific remote
or system, you need to provide some specs.