Re: Low voltage wiring - NEC question

Our Township code says I need a permit for any job costing $200 or more.
If I buy a new panel (including a bunch of breakers) for $150 and reuse
most of the existing breakers in the new panel (thus staying under the
$200), where is the requirement for a permit?

(The main breakers are in the garage back-to-back with the meter, so I
can easily kill the power to the panel I'm replacing.)

Perce

On 09/04/05 12:44 pm gfretwell@xxxxxxx tossed the following ingredients
into the ever-growing pot of cybersoup: