Structured Wiring Hub Layout

I am moving into a new condo and I managed to have the builder bring
all of my video, data, and phone into a central closet. I now need to
design a hub/cabinet of sorts to manage all of these connections
(basically from three separate rooms).

Are there any layouts or plans out there for people who need to design
their own structured wiring cabinet in a shallow closet? I'm thinking
of a plywood base and then to organize connections around the power
outlet that has been installed in the closet.

I am not planning to buy anything like the Leviton cabinet due to the
high cost, limited space, and proprietary mounting devices.

Any ideas or links are appreciated.