Re: Need help with Sockets, using Mister House

Charles Sullivan wrote:
> On Thu, 15 Sep 2005 23:35:58 -0700, Jack Edin wrote:
>   <snip>
>
> So I still need a Mister House coder's help...
>

> Perhaps you missed my earlier suggestion that you post
> to the Misterhouse-users forum.

Yes Chuck, that suggestion was not wasted on me...

I posted the exact same question there first... waited a day plus...

Nobody responded, so I thought I would try my luck here!

> There was a recent post there
> by a fellow who's rewritten some code for the DS10A.

I got the DS10A interfaced okay.

For now, it'll play a .wav file...

I want to use my LAN to send a text message to my M1 alarm panel.

This is different, and only DS10A related in the triggering...

Know what I mean?

Thankx,

Jack
:)