Re: Need help with Sockets, using Mister House

Given you've already selected an X10 transmitter to indicate the
mailbox door has been opened, I wonder why you don't just sent
the X10 signal to the ELK M1 Gold and let the control handle the
rest.

The M1 Gold can handle 2-way X10 signals.  Just write a rule in
the M1 saying "Whenever [mailbox open] do [whatever]"

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Burglar Alarms