Re: X10 still around?

"Marc F Hult" <MFHult@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

wrote [of RF garage door opener security or lack thereof]

> In a word: "hardwired" (or is it two words, as in "hard
> wired" ;-) ?

> Nobody can break into _our_ garage ...

That's the sort of unqualified challenge I don't think I'd ever want to make
on the Internet, as "diverse" as it has become.  Probably should be amended
to read "using RF" for safety's sake lest someone think you're offering a
prize to prove you wrong.  :-)  Unless, of course, you spend your evenings
sitting in a darkened house with a pistol in your lap, *waiting* for
challengers.

You might have hit upon the next reality show fad, "Betcha Can't Break
n!"  ---  brought to you by Smith & Wesson, the ultimate security system.

--
Bobby G.