Re: Upgrade HomeSeer to 2.0 ?

Yes that is probably true along with the fact that they don't seem to
realize the difference between ALPHA and BETA testing or putting out a
product WAY BEFORE IT IS READY.   They just caused their own overload
problems.    Can't feel sorry when they caused most of their own problems by
putting the product out way too soon.

Even with that, they HAVE TO SUPPORT CURRENT PRODUCT AND USERS.   By not
doing that, they are shooting themselves in the foot for credibility.

It is at the point that I am advertising on my website that they are not
providing support for their product and users and that is why my site is
down.

I used to get a fair amount of site visitors, 1000+ a month, and now all
they get is the message that HS is ignoring their best advertisement by not
fixing a long term outstanding security hole.

Don