Re: Before I embed a DS10A, any tips...?

Hey Joe!

Well this is only the first project using the W800RF32A receiver.

Your wife's solution doesn't integrate with anything. Mail Alert is a
stand alone product.

Mister House can "see" the mailbox's trigger, and be smart about it.

One thing is it'll log the mailman's visit, daily.

Another is I can do different things when it isn't the mailman, say at
night - for example. I can flash lights on the driveway, chirp the siren
on my Elk M1 alarm panel a few times, etc, etc.

I don't have to be home to receive its alerts either. Mister House can
send me an e-mail when the mail is in, etc.

And hell Y-E-S I'm a gadget freak. Just love this stuff!!

Have fun!

Jack
:)