Re: Before I embed a DS10A, any tips...?

WOW, I thought I was a gadget freak.   Sorry if I missed it but, why are you
doing all this?  If it is to alert you that the door has opened, why not use
this:  http://www.smarthome.com/7466.html
My wife bought one for me a couple of years ago and it works great.   Joe