Re: flash and embedded devices for HA

Wow, you pulled up an old one! Did you know that product is
discontinued? Not the product line, though--the CorAccess 8 would be
the closest replacement.

For integrators (and enthusiasts) this product is really neat:
http://www.redradio.com/products/rad-io.html

I'm waiting to see prices once the volume ramps up. I'd love to see
cheap, video-capable touchscreen LCDs throughout my house!