Re: Video Surveillance Software?

On Fri, 21 Oct 2005 23:07:46 -0700, Dave <dju@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>I think the gif image I attached got pulled out by the
>server. Ok I learned my lesson...
>
>The dxdiag screenshot is at this url now.
>
>http://www.davee.com/tldvr/dxdiag.gif

Okay. So I now tried again and pressed the button. Before I was satisfied
just seeing the "Enabled." It ran fine, except when in full screen the
image on the second of my dual monitors shifted over to the right a half
screen.

My display adapter is a Radeon VE from ATI.

The DXDIAG program is also useful to see if I have the latest drivers. When
using Google Earth I blue screened. So I need to check the Dell site and
update them.

What software do you use to paste the image in the clipboard to a gif file?