Re: Where can I find RJ-11 to RS232 Cable for my Powerline Interface?

jt wrote:

> Thanks. But, what has this got to do with a cable I am trying to find?

It has to do with the fact that getting the cable won't help you.
And folks are trying to gently tell you that even if a cable magically
appeared, it would not fix your problem, which appears to be that
you don't understand that in addition to a fitting  on the
of the cable, you have to send signals that are understood by
the hardware at each end, and so if you had the cable, you still
won't get what you want.

--
Pat