Re: Where can I find RJ-11 to RS232 Cable for my Powerline Interface?

On Sat, 22 Oct 2005 19:35:24 +0000, jt wrote:

> I purchased 2 way powerline interface PSC05 and no cable came with it. I
> need the RJ11 to RS232.
>
> Anywhere I can find this cable to purchase?
>
> Thanks,
> JT

I hope you understand that the PSC05 input/output is not data
compatible with RS232.  I suppose it might be possible to operate
it by custom wiring its input and output lines to status pins
on a PC serial port and writing custom software to read/write the
pulses on these pins, but I suspect that's not what you're after.