Re: Multi-Speaker Distribution

I've done what you want to do a few hundred times.  The solution is simple
enough.  Keep the selector's impedance "protection" switched off as you have
it now.  Install impedance matching volume controls for each pair of
speakers -- not just the ones in the basement.  If you have 3 pairs of
speakers on the amp, set the jumpers on all three volume controls to the
"X4" position.

If you need further help, give me a call after hours some time and I'll walk
you through it.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass