Re: Caller ID through 12 volt interrupt on whole house audio

One thing I didn't mention in my earlier post is that I am running this
off of a modem on the server in the basement, which has the sole
purpose of detecting caller id.  So, the speakerphone will not
interfere with what I want to do.  Your point is good - any output on
that sound card from my pc triggers the whole house page (windows
startup, etc.) so I had to turn everything else off.