Re: Simple access security setup for home

The problem with proximity cards is that I wanted to avoid a meeting
with the tenants at the start of their stay. I was thinking using a PC
with a dedicated connection to the internet and receiving update
commands remotely and pushing new codes to the controller (with start
dates and expiry dates).