Re: What chip was used on the DTMF Weeder Kit?

If you went straight to the parallel port I doubt MH could handle it. You'd
need an interrupt.

Had you indicated up front that you wanted to do more than the Weeder kit
was capable of I would have suggested...

     http://electronickits.com/kit/complete/tele/ck602.htm