Re: Napco HA eprom version

The 40b eprom that I have was supposedly part of a GEM-RS232 kit. I
bought it on ebay, and just wanted to make sure it was legit.
Something just sticks in my mind that the eprom should have HA written
on it - I don't remember where I read that.

My plan is to use Homeseer.  I can always just try it and see if it
works, but before I went through the hassle, I was hoping someone might
know off hand if it is the correct eprom or not, just by the
version/markings.