Re: Napco HA eprom version

The Napco Gemini P9600 isn't exactly esoteric.  It's a popular security
controller with an optional HA interface.  I carry Napco products and
have programmed thousands of them over the years.  The Napco "GEM-RS232
Kit" includes the correct chip and the necessary interface hardware.
If you need help feel free to contact me.

Regards,
Robert L Bass
www.BassBurglarAlarms.com