Napco HA eprom version

Can anyone tell me how to identify a valid HA enabled eprom for a NAPCO
9600 panel?  The one that came in my panel was a version 30b.  Another
one that I acquired that is supposed to be HA enabled is marked as a
version 40b, and has a U marked above it.  I thought I read someplace
that the eprom had to have a HA written on it someplace, but I can't
find any references right now.

Thanks in advance.