Re: Nokia 770

Of some 10-12 stories I saw on the subject, about half said $349 or $350
while a few, including the one you cited, said there was no price
information. Seeing that low price was the only thing that piqued my
interest as most similar devices have been ridiculously over priced.

Google on "Nokia 770 Internet Tablet" and then follow the "News Results for
Nokia 770 Internet Tablet" link and read all the stories. I've posted the
URL below.

http://news.google.com/news?q=nokia+770+internet+tablet&hl=en&lr=&sa=N&tab=nn&oi=newsr

Of course, it won't be released until late this year and some features (e.g.
VoIP) will not come until next year.

One brief story (in the IHT) said Nokia would release the source.