Re: Nokia 770

The $350 figure was in a couple of the articles I saw. I don't know how firm
it may be.

The Nevo thingy looks too limited. My impression of the Nokia is that it can
run applications. There's supposed to be an SDK coming for it. The 4"
(diagonal) screen is bigger than my Axim or Pronto but a bit smaller than
the Leopard screen. However, the color screen really blows the Leopard away.