Re: Bassburglaralarms.com & Bass-home.com BBB problems ONCE AGAIN

Fred wrote:
> Go away you annoying little child.  Don't you have something better
to do
> with your life than this continued harassment of one individual?

Your above reply is typical for a new poster to this group.
The main reason you see all of this negativity regarding Robert Bass is
because he has a poor reputation here for the over the many years that
I've
been posting to the group. He is an arrogant, nasty, egotistical,
pompous
ass. He constantly berates and ridicules anyone that has an opinion
that
differs with his. Once getting on the "wrong side" of his disdainful
personality, he then will constantly bring up the disagreement at every
opportunity. His derisive mocking attacks on various members of this
group is
a constant ongoing event. Many, many good people have left this group
over
the years due to his megalomania.
One of the primary reasons he is still here is because many members of
this
group see fit to allow him to continue with his contemptuous attitude
without making any comment or any censure, I presume in the interest of
free
speech. However, their lack of action has served only to reinforce
Bass's
position that what he does is acceptable. As time has progressed in
this
group, Bass has made more and more enemies. Some, including myself
refuse to
be chased away by his intentionally adopted narcissistic personality.
As long as he maintains this stance, he will receive opposition. He is
the
cause of or at the root of the disruption here, the rest is just
reaction.
Check out Google on this NG and see where all of the static emanates.

You see, we all have a few choices to make. Since he ceases to act in a
reasonable manner, people who object, can either leave the group, stay,
and bear his insults, or oppose him. If one has decided to stay, rather
then suffer the indignities imposed by him, (which only reinforces his
continuance) ......if there is going to be turmoil ....... at least it
is in the interest of quelling his insults. Ignoring him, as many do,
only bolsters his unacceptable behavior which is evidenced by his
presence.

You have these same choices. Either stick around and watch this
arrogant asshole at work and say nothing, leave ....... or stand up for
what you know is right. But of course, you have to have all the
information to make the proper choice. If you are a person of any
character, after seeing the aftermath that you now see in this group,
as caused by the megalomania of this one individual, you'll make the
appropriate decision. Just reason it out.

Would you think it more likely that the person who is the brunt of all
of this flaming is the cause of the problems here..... or just by
chance, a group of nasty people, all just coincidently decided to gang
up on one person, for no reason at all..? Bass was previously thrown
out of a Newsgroup for doing the same exact things he does here. It
simply breaks down to ......... where ever he chooses to make trouble
....... he does. And if you'd do some research in Google, you'd be
better informed. With out that information, when people like you come
along and see the aftermath of his acerbic nasty attitude, you think
it's the fault of the people that he's constantly offended through the
years.

Not only has he intentionlly offended people here, through the years,
but by his own addmission, his personal life is rife with legal an
personal indicators that would show anyone what a rebellious individual
and trouble maker he is. Even if you disregard the fact that he is
using this Newsgroup, against the FAQ, to sell product here..... Even
if you ignore his using phoney names to make false statements on one of
his competitors websites. Even if you neglect his nasty remarks about
alarm installation companys, which are designed to promote his business
here, selling to end users ........ Or ignore his constant referral to
how he is in the installation business but hasn't installed a system
for going on 10 years now, and knows very little about new products
................How many people do you know who are responsible for
someones death, and in addition have been chaged with felonious assault
with a firearm? And who still sells and has knowledge about peoples
security systems ......... to boot?

Fred, if you'll excuse me, ........... I think it's *you* that needs to
get real.

By the way, you'll notice that I'll get no rebuttal on this post as to
it's veracity......... as it is all factual and is archived in Google.