Re: Bassburglaralarms.com & Bass-home.com BBB problems ONCE AGAIN

> Your above reply is typical for a new poster to this group.
> The main reason you see all of this negativity regarding Robert Bass is
> because he has a poor reputation here

Err, no he doesn't.  He's been more than helpful to plenty of people.  Bass
has been a LOT more helpful than any of his detractors.  If they put even
half that energy they put into bashing Bass they'd have some credibility.
But as it stands all they do is bash Bob without doing anything to actually
help anyone else.  That's useless.  Bob may have his issues but he's always
been very helpful to people in the c.h.a group.

> By the way, you'll notice that I'll get no rebuttal on this post as to
> it's veracity......... as it is all factual and is archived in Google.

That few people take the time to disclaim your bullshit doesn't make it
true.