Re: Decora HCPRF WAS: Re: UPB, etc. WAS: Need some antenna advice...

"Robert Green" <ROBERT_GREEN1963@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Correct.  Although the one I have says "300W max., 60W min. Incandescent
>load" and responds to the ALL LIGHTS ON command - it does not respond to DIM
>or BRIGHT commands.  I assumed that made it more of a lamp module than an
>appliance module.  They confuse the issue pretty solidly by stating, in one
>part of the documentation:
>
>    NOTE: If a power interruption should occur while the device
>    in ON, the light load will return to its previous light level when
>    power is restored.

Leviton's web page says, "...incorporates a built-in outlet suitable for
"ON"/"OFF" switching of incandescent lamps rated up to 300W"

http://www.levitonproducts.com/Catalog/Model_HCPRF.htm?sid=H8VPL1GKVSSF9LC43DB51198GL0G9SH2&PID=1208

The TM751 label says it can handle 500W incandescent and has other ratings
for other types of loads.