Re: ACNC Doorbell Fon question

> > What happens when you get a call
> > and you're talking to the front door?
>
> Good question.  I believe the system gives you the same
> "call waiting" tone that it generates if someone presses the
> doorbell while you're on a phone call.

I'm just worried that someone at the front door could manage to lock up the
phone line.  Not a good security situation but probably a built-in peril
with a device that mixes phone lines with external access points.  Probably
not anything to really worry about, but stuff happens!  :-)

I think it's finally worth having wireless access to the front and side
doors via cordless phone and this looks like an easy (and portable) way to
do that.

Thanks for the prompt answer.

--
Bobby G.