Re: Emergency Water Turn-Off?

> Those were nice but how about a close-up of a really, really big one.

No problem.  Send me the picture and I'll FTP it to the website.

BTW, the big ones are nowhere near as dangerous as mid-sized ones.  Big
gators tend to be more wary of humans.  Younger ones are more likely to
approach or attack.  Anything longer than about four feet is strong enough
to pull a man into the water.  They can all run much faster on land than you
can but only for short distances.  I've seen them move like a rattler when
taking an unsuspecting ibis.