Re: Emergency Water Turn-Off?

> No doubt about that!  I've got a bunch of fun projects.  I want to be able
> to tell when FedEx has pulled up to the curb.  If I can sense their
arrival
> when I am in the basement, I can get to the door before the "We tried to
> deliver" tag gets looped on the handle.

How about two simple solutions?  Since you know when you're going to get
packages (fedex stuff doesn't usually come blind) then put up a post-it note
that tells them not to leave without ringing the bell.  Then raise holy hell
with the supervisor, IN PERSON, when they screw it up.  It won't take long
for them to stop screwing up.  Bothering with cameras, sensors and the like
just seems like a surpreme waste of effort.