Re: Multiple Screens, One Computer

Dave Houston wrote:
> Someone should tell them the definition of "quadrant".
>
> I think the $350 Nokia 770 sounds like a better deal in terms of cost, size,
> flexibility, etc.

At the current prices, yes. It's brand new and I think they're trying
to recoup some R&D. One of their folks said that once the products are
shipping in quantity, the price could drop substantially.

There is no processing in the screens, only on the server, so I imagine
the hardware cost is quite low.

I agree about the 770. But there is a market for inexpensive in-wall
touchscreens.