Re: Emergency Water Turn-Off?

> How can you leave a note for them if you don't know the package is coming
> nor what method it is coming by and if you're out of town?

As I said in another post, most carriers have a "we got your signature on
file" form, so they'll leave the package.  If you're often gone, you can
also say "leave it at ..." which could be the guy next door.  I've also said
"open the gate to the left of the garage and leave it behind the trash cans"

The only problem I've had was with USPS (we have a "common group mailbox" in
the area, so they don't stop at a given house), and if the box wouldn't fit
in the "package mailbox" (special key), I'd have to go to the post office to
get it...