1-wire Relay

I'm having a hard time trying to control a eletromagnetic relay with
the 1-wire. I have controlled SSR with no problems whatsoever. With the
eletromagnetic relay. I use a ds2405, pnp transistor 1k resistor and a
10k resister and a diode. Everything works until I hook plug in 120v.
Then I get an error "Failure to change ds2405 latch state". And
sometimes Cannot Communicate with device. These errors wouldnt bother
me because the device does turn on. But it causes other relays to turn
off breifly when I switch on a relay with 120v going to the relay..
Note that the relays work flawlessly without any errors. Until I hook
up the 120v. Even if there is no load. Just plugging in the 120v makes
it receive this breif error. Anyone have any ideas??

Xavier