Re: The MM & Jiminex show (was: Bass...)

Robert L. Bass wrote:
> Thanks, Ethan.  Unfortunately, there's not a lot that can be done
about
> these folks.  They thrive on response so kill-filing is one option.
> However, as one gentleman has recently pointed out newbies may take
> non-response as acknowledgement.  I liked the proposed solution of
> designating one regular per week to spank... er, give an appropriate
reply
> to the trash-talkers.  It's amazing how inventive we can become when
dealing
> with this sort of thing after a while, no?  :^)

Ahhh yes. You mean you want to do to your victims the same thing that
the aviation group did to you .............throw you out of the group
when you lied about people to their employers and stole proprietary
information from someone, posted it for anyone to take and then tried
to black mail the group into accepting you back......... if you stopped
posting the stolen information.

Oh sure .......... now we remember ...........

Or .......... better yet, why don't you pull a gun on someone?

You sure are a masochist.

Stop the cross posting. You're the only one that's got anything to
lose.