Re: Want modem to call my Cell Phone on events.

Hi Nick,
Thanks for the input but I already have a computer running 24x7 which
monitors and stores temperatures around the house. It was great with
the cable modem as SMS messages to the Cell explained what the
condition was causing the alarm.
If I can ever get the modem to dial the phone on events then I can send
a series of tones after pickup to indicate the condition. My plan was
not to add any more hardware to acomplish this and just reconfigure
what I have running.

Thanks,
Dave