Re: A-Bus IR LED flicker

Connections are solid.  Called Russound.  They quickly responded that
the CAT5 is very likely picking up some 'stray voltage' on the way up
to the bedroom.  A consultation with their engineer, and the suggestion
is to try to attach a ferrite bead to the wiring at either end... I'm
up for anything (beats ripping the wall open), so off I go to Radio
Shack.