Re: A-Bus IR LED flicker

Possibly a little stray voltage across the LED light.
If you had a multimeter you could check the potential across the led.

Most LEDs operate on a 1v - 3 v dc supply.

Or it could be receiving some extra IR into the sensor and indicating that.
To check this, put your finger over the IR receiver window (usually little
tinted window) and see if the LED still flickers.

To fix the DC issue, you could solder a capacitor across the terminals,
making sure to get the polarity correct and using a cap like a 470uF 25v.
This will filter the voltage turning the LED on.

To fix the second, you will need to locate what is generating the extra IR
and move it, or fix it.

Hope that helps