Re: Hot Water Lobster (Hot water circulation system)

" Your existing hot water tank now uses less energy reheating 80 degree F
water instead of cold ground temperature water. "

Under the same conditions, the tank is normally reheating ~105 degree water.

At $188, I could double-insulate my hot water tank and pipes, get the same
effect with none of the drawbacks, (such as being scammed) and still save
$100.

-John O