Re: X10 Dimmer with Low Voltage Track Lighting

I have line (black) and load (brown) wires, but no neutral (white)
wire. I guess the terminology may be different, but my house is 50
years old so all I have is the two wires running everywhere.

What I am looking for is an X10 switch that will work with this type
of track lighting, because I know the SwitchLinc RXs will not. Thanks!