X10 Dimmer with Low Voltage Track Lighting

I've seen quite a few topics on this in general, but I think I have a
different situation. My track lighting is low voltage, but the tracks
are at 110V. Each of the lights individually have their own
transformers. I have a SwitchLinc RX that I can not get to work with
them. I was told by SmartHome that I need to have a neutral wire, so
their RX line of switches won't work (even though their web page says
they will). It'd be quite a job to add a neutral line, so does anyone
know of any X10 dimmers that will work with my particular track
lighting without having a neutral wire? Thanks for any suggestions!