Re: HomeSeer Question

Barry,
Homeseer does not have this capability built in, but as Paul said an
event running a simple script could be written to try a few times and
then ask the device, "Are you ON yet?" is not hard to do. Homeseer and
probably few if any HA programs will do this natively because of the
extra X10 traffic on the powerline that would be required. I used the
script technique on some security lights I wanted to make SURE were
turing on. That was only 1 of probably 100 devices I control with
Homeseer.
Dick