Re: BassBurglarAlarms.com - Yet **ANOTHER** BBB complaint filed

"B Fuhrmann" <b-fuhrmann-usenet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> "Badger"  wrote ...
>> Frank, have you seen how many posts this 'single' person has made
>> against one other person for years?
>> it's not information, it's an vendetta!
>> Clay
>
> Of course Frank has, he is part of the same vendetta.

I wish you all would stop using that word.  "Vendetta" implies that Robert
has somehow "injured" me.  He doesn't even know me, where I work, or what I
do.

> trashing from Frank and almost no useful information being given by him.

Yes...  Please.  Go back.  I think you'll find that Robert is very much the
author of his own misfortune.  alt.security.alarms (as with most other
Newsgroups) has a FAQ which he completely ignores to (in his own words) "do
whatever I want".  Use the word "ethics" in whatever search you care to
initiate.

> He has been better recently but he just can't seem to help himself.

Better??  Recently??  :-))