Re: A-Bus IR LED flicker

I have the Squeezebox connected directly to the AH484 hub.  Works great
tucked away in the basement.  For me, the key is using my laptop (via
wireless), which is almost always running (usually from the kitchen),
to control the song/station selection. Of course I can use it from any
ABus-enabled room in the house.
As for the remote, yes, I've been able to use it to cycle through my
playlists - and yes, I'm doing that blindly. Works pretty well after
you've setup playlists based on internet radio stations or your MP3
collection.
Hope this helps
Bob