Audrey Wall Mount?

3COM Audrey users, what are you using to mount your system to the
wall? I started to google* for "laptop display rack" and "flat panel
display rack", looking for a retail solution, but I thought someone
could say what they are currently doing. I'd like to hang it on the
side of the refrigerator or kitchen wall.

Thanks.