Re: X-10, GFCI, outdoor lights & problems

My issue is not the GFCI or breaker, but the erratic nature of the X-10
units. It seems that they will (usually) both turn on OK, but the X-10
controller downstream from the GFCI won't turn off unless I plug the
X-10 controller in downstream of the GFCI. The the other X-10
controller can't hearthe signal.

I guess I will re-wire the second outdoor circuit so it is not on the
GFCI circuit.