Re: Audrey Wall Mount?

"Steve ][" <sc-ii@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
>Audrey users, what are you using to mount your system to the wall?

I seem to recall someone using one of the plastic "folder" wall mounts
for an Audrey.
something like:
http://www.displays2go.com/sub.asp?ID=60

(I couldn't find the one that i had pictured in my mind...
fairly deep single acrylic with deep front "grab" cutout.)

Perhaps it'll give you some ideas.

--
be safe.
flip