Re: Question about this product

I wonder about the quality of the coax shielding.

The stuff is outrageously expensive. $1.2 to 2.3 per foot plus $25 to
terminate every length.

I would just as soon hollow out a run in a base board than run this under a
carpet (and get walked on) or do the extra finishing work to cover it up on
a wall.

--
Bill Fuhrmann