Re: Elk M1 panel?

> Download the "ElkRP Demo" software for a good idea of the power and
> versatility of this unit.  It does "everything".  http://www.elkproducts.com

Yes, I've played with the demo software and it seems very complete. I
was also looking at the Aprilaire communicating thermostat. Seems like
you can control the thermostat from the keypad as well. That would be
very nice to be in the bedroom and be able to adjust the air, or lower
then air when alarm is armed away, etc. I'm sure I'll kill more then a
few weekends playing with this thing if I end up getting it.

Does anyone have the ethernet module yet? I know it was recently released.

-jr