Re: Elk M1 panel?

Have you considered HAI Omni series?

HAI makes a good competing product and offers touchscreens, lightswitches
and thermostats, all coordinating wiht a soft blue light.

I have been watching ELK, but I am waiting to see some more interfaces like
touchscreens, and third party support.  I think in another year they are
going to be a compelling product.  I got the chance to have a long
conversation with the president of Elk back in February at the EHExpo in
Florida.  Definitely a company to watch.

However, I cannot give you actual experience of the Elk.

--
Brett Griffin, Home Technology Consultant

Architechtronics, Inc.
get to know home technologyT
p. (610) 825.7018 f (215) 827.5484

*top 10 reasons to use Architechtronics for your next project
http://www.architechtronics.com/top10.html

**keep up on cutting-edge technology... join "the EDGE" for free at
http://www.architectronics.com/edge.html