Re: Nokia 770

Has anyone found the link to the license for the maemo extensions?
I've only found a reference that it's a non-free license but no
license! I'd really like to see that license before I start developing
anything. Not that I'm about to start developing anything with a
system to do it. Oh, btw, it uses a Debian base distribution. I've not
used Debian before so I can't say anything good or bad about. Many in
the Linux community like Debian.

--
Linux Home Automation         Neil Cherry       ncherry@xxxxxxxxxxx
http://home.comcast.net/~ncherry/               (Text only)