Re: Nokia 770

On Fri, 03 Jun 2005 11:32:58 GMT, Dave Houston wrote:

> Thanks for the Nokia link. I searched their site the day of the announcement
> without finding anything. I guess I was too early.
>
> Here's a link to the SDK...
>
>      http://www.maemo.org

Thanks for the development link, I fully intend to get my hands on one
of these! I think it would make a decent replacement for the
Audrey. I'm guessing that if I were desperate I could also hack
together a string of batteries and plug them into the 3.5mm power
port. That could boost the life of the main batteries. Of course a
nice cradle with a power supply would get rid of th eneed for
that. We'll see, I may have a bit of a wait for it.

--
Linux Home Automation         Neil Cherry       ncherry@xxxxxxxxxxx
http://home.comcast.net/~ncherry/               (Text only)