Re: help with x10 protocol

> I need some help with the x10 protocol, I�m writing an
> application and I want it to communicate with my CM11 module.
>
> I have sent the command to my module and I get responses but I�m
> not really sure if the responses I get are correct.
>
> I would really appreciate if someone could send me some kind of
> log containing communications with a cm11 module.
>
> For example setting module A1 to ON, what command do I send and
> what responses should I expect.

Just in case you are using a Linux machine, this is the list of some
free software resources that allow you to control a CM11:

- x10dev
- x10_heyu

Google using this two names and you will find the packages.

I have successfully used the fisrt one and I remember that in debug mode
you can get lots of information during X-10 transactions.

I hope this helps.
Best regards

--
Juan-Luis Montore